If you are looking to download Malata N402 Stock ROM, and official Stock Firmware [zip file]. Then you are on the right page, yes, you will learn about how to download and install Custom ROMs, Firmware on your Windows 11, 10, Mac, and Linux computer. In this article, you will get the download links and after extract it on any desktop computer. You will receive Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver to unlock any Android device manually.
If you are facing any software error on N402 or any other application issue, it means you need to flash your device. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for you, it will help you to upgrade your device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any error with stock ROM file. Now the point is how to get firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues? Right, you can get it from the below given link.Here, we are going to guide you on how to root or install any mods. Here we suggest you complete guidelines to resolve the issues.
We always suggest you, before the start, flashing process you must create a backup your Android smartphone.
Malata N402 Firmware File / Stock ROM Download Here
Firmware File Name:
Download in progress…
Now, please install the updated SpreadTrum driver
on your phone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
Step 03: Download and install the Stock ROM as per your phone requirements.
Now, you need to extract the downloaded file on Windows 11, 10, Mac, Linux PC.
Run the SpreadTrum Upgrade tool. [.exe]
After that, connect your Malata N402 with Windows 11, Mac, Linux PC, and switch off your smartphone.
Once your Android device connected, then Load Pocket and select PAC/PAC5 file for the connected device.
Now, Click / Select then “Start Downloading”
After that, follow the instruction appears and continues the flashing.
Finally, your phone will reboot automatically it tooks few minutes to reboot.
You will receive a pass message in green color.
Now you have successfully flashed your device.
We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Malata N402 Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Stock ROM / Firmware Advantages:
- You can Unbrick your Malata N402
- You can fix the boot loop problem
- You can unlock your Screen Lock and remove malware on your Malata N402.
- You can Upgrade and Downgrade Malata N402
- You can fix Bugs or Unroot on your Android device
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM
- You can fix the lag or stutter on the Malata N402
- You can Revert to stock to gain your warranty
- You will be able to receive OTA Updates
Installing Firmware will affect on your N402 data. Before root, you need to create a backup and save all data such as images, videos, and files in a safe location.
How to Flash Malata N402 via firmware file? Quick steps:
You can Upgrade or Downgrade Malata N402 with Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device. With Flash file, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issue, Boot loop Issue, and much more. It will also help you with IMEI Issue or Dead Issue. You may also repair your N402 Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
- First of all, you need to download the official firmware zip folder from above given link, and extract it on Windows 11, 10, Mac, Linux computer.
- After extracting the folder, you will receive the Flash File, Flash Tool, and USB Driver, and you can flash your Malata N402 manually.
- Now, you can install the USB Driver on your computer, if USB Driver is already installed then, you can SKIP this step.
- How to flash Stock ROM / firmware on your Malata N402 device, you need to learn more by clicking the below link.
SP Flash Tool
: If you want to download the latest version of the SP Flash Tool, then you must head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows
or SP Flash Tool for the Linux
Create a Backup
: We always suggest you create a backup your Malata N402 and save on Google Drive or any suitable location, because your data may be lost after flashing your device.
Read Me Once
The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your VgoTel i12 phone data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before start unlocking bootloader you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.